Coburn details a $27 million U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) program for pottery classes in Morocco. The program, which has a questionable premise in the first place, was doomed due to incompetence and mismanagement....
In response to:
Yeah, so any semi questionable incumbents (when in doubt- throw them out) should be voted AGAINST. It's better to vote for the 'unknown quantity' than to vote for a dull middle of the road 'politician'. Most incumbents are middle of the herd seeking cowards. If any of them stand out it's because they're raising the hackles of their middle ground peers in Congress. If any politician plays it safe and quietly hides in the middle of the political pack, that's proof they are playing us. Dump that trash.
Senator Tom Coburn released the Wastebook 2012 today detailing the 100 most egregious wastes of taxpayer money. The two hundred page report details waste in all manner of federal spending - from multi-billion dollar programs all the way down to a $300 grant to a small-town library for a Star Wars-themed event. It's emblematic of the waste found everywhere in the federal budget.
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago