Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
Has anyone else noticed how much Jay Carney looks like a skinny Micheal Moore?
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago