Be careful - you're making sense. This is Frowned Upon by the Intelligentsia....
Anyone who has seen the latest James Bond film, "Skyfall," would be hard-pressed to find any traditional espionage tradecraft. More actual spying would have meant less of Daniel Craig running around in a too-tight suit chasing bad guys. When the villain -- in this case a cyberterrorist played masterfully by Javier Bardem -- is able to turn around and say to Bond, "Why are you doing all this running around and wasting your energy?", anyone who knows anything about real spying is tempted to yell at the screen, "Because the script is garbage and there is no espionage written into this...
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago