"... if the government wants to track who I call and what I download, then have at it." So ... no whistle blowers anywhere in the government. If the government can get away with it without non government citizens being able to just divine it out of the air, then it must be left to do as it pleases. Your argument boils down to "shut up and let the government do whatever it wants, that's what we pay it for." Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato. Hmmmm... where have I heard that before?
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama aims to keep Democrats happy while he coasts to 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Is “the bear” loose … or is it an ostrich? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Federal judge to IRS: Explain these “lost” e-mails, please … under oath Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago