"... if the government wants to track who I call and what I download, then have at it." So ... no whistle blowers anywhere in the government. If the government can get away with it without non government citizens being able to just divine it out of the air, then it must be left to do as it pleases. Your argument boils down to "shut up and let the government do whatever it wants, that's what we pay it for." Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato. Hmmmm... where have I heard that before?
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago