"... if the government wants to track who I call and what I download, then have at it." So ... no whistle blowers anywhere in the government. If the government can get away with it without non government citizens being able to just divine it out of the air, then it must be left to do as it pleases. Your argument boils down to "shut up and let the government do whatever it wants, that's what we pay it for." Tutto nello Stato, niente al di fuori dello Stato, nulla contro lo Stato. Hmmmm... where have I heard that before?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014