In response to:
Yes it was. Of course, you can't just blame the Republicans for it. I believe the senate vote on it was 96-1 in favor, and the house vote was 356 to 64 in favor ... again, not exactly just the Republican Party giving money. Wonder what the breakdown of that 54 against was? At any rate, they shouldn't have gotten the money. Next?
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago