In response to:
Yes it was. Of course, you can't just blame the Republicans for it. I believe the senate vote on it was 96-1 in favor, and the house vote was 356 to 64 in favor ... again, not exactly just the Republican Party giving money. Wonder what the breakdown of that 54 against was? At any rate, they shouldn't have gotten the money. Next?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago