In response to:
Yes it was. Of course, you can't just blame the Republicans for it. I believe the senate vote on it was 96-1 in favor, and the house vote was 356 to 64 in favor ... again, not exactly just the Republican Party giving money. Wonder what the breakdown of that 54 against was? At any rate, they shouldn't have gotten the money. Next?
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 45 mins ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Clapper to intel community: You’ve done great work … on ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Cindy Sheehan: Let’s face it, some liberals support Obama’s wars because of reverse racism Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, C.P. Snow and the science vs. culture battle Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago