In response to:
Yes it was. Of course, you can't just blame the Republicans for it. I believe the senate vote on it was 96-1 in favor, and the house vote was 356 to 64 in favor ... again, not exactly just the Republican Party giving money. Wonder what the breakdown of that 54 against was? At any rate, they shouldn't have gotten the money. Next?
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago