Three months ago today, President Obama woke up to the news that US Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans had been murdered during a terrorist attack on our consulate in Benghazi. The president had been informed that an active attack was underway the night before -- but how actively he followed the developing raid, and what (if any) orders he issued, remains a mystery. On September 12, the president skipped his daily intelligence briefing and flew to Las Vegas for a campaign rally. This much we know. The Obama campaign eventually accused Republicans of "politicizing" the massacre...
Or at least, Faint!
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago