In response to:
And Mish, didn't Spain go all in on the Solar, wind and all renewable energy dream? That, combined with the bias that the Latin countries have never been as industrious, all around the globe! Perhaps it is the warmer climes. Quick now, tell me one innovation, technical development or invention of Spanish Origin! They are as big as Germany and dwarf Japan, Korea, Taiwan? Was it their 700 years under the Muslims? Woody Allen says 80% of success is just showing up! I would add to that getting up and taking less siesta's also helps.
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 27 mins ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago