I again recommend Amity Shales great book "The Forgotten Man", a chronicle of the great Depression years. (Amity is over at Bloomberg now). History belongs to the Liberal media and Academia; They are already writing about the successes and monumental, civilization advancing decisions Obama made in 2014, much as the Nobel committee gave him an award for what he had "dun" before he "dun it"! FDR presided over the dreadful US economy, "chasing oil around the block weekly"for more than 9 years, inhibiting the recovery at every turn. But he gets no blame for the failure to recover! If a Republican cannot be saddled with the blame, then no one was to blame! It is pre ordained; that is how Goodwin and Brinkly will write the history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago