I again recommend Amity Shales great book "The Forgotten Man", a chronicle of the great Depression years. (Amity is over at Bloomberg now). History belongs to the Liberal media and Academia; They are already writing about the successes and monumental, civilization advancing decisions Obama made in 2014, much as the Nobel committee gave him an award for what he had "dun" before he "dun it"! FDR presided over the dreadful US economy, "chasing oil around the block weekly"for more than 9 years, inhibiting the recovery at every turn. But he gets no blame for the failure to recover! If a Republican cannot be saddled with the blame, then no one was to blame! It is pre ordained; that is how Goodwin and Brinkly will write the history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hill staffers hit errors galore as they try to sign up for ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- IRS: The evolution of a scandal in the president’s mind Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Uh oh: House Democrats ready to blow up Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Charlie Cook: This is one of the most dramatic shifts in a generic congressional ballot I’ve ever seen jeffdunetz 15 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: If South Africa’s apartheid government could see the error of its ways, why can’t the GOP? Allahpundit 16 hours ago