I again recommend Amity Shales great book "The Forgotten Man", a chronicle of the great Depression years. (Amity is over at Bloomberg now). History belongs to the Liberal media and Academia; They are already writing about the successes and monumental, civilization advancing decisions Obama made in 2014, much as the Nobel committee gave him an award for what he had "dun" before he "dun it"! FDR presided over the dreadful US economy, "chasing oil around the block weekly"for more than 9 years, inhibiting the recovery at every turn. But he gets no blame for the failure to recover! If a Republican cannot be saddled with the blame, then no one was to blame! It is pre ordained; that is how Goodwin and Brinkly will write the history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 10 hours ago