I again recommend Amity Shales great book "The Forgotten Man", a chronicle of the great Depression years. (Amity is over at Bloomberg now). History belongs to the Liberal media and Academia; They are already writing about the successes and monumental, civilization advancing decisions Obama made in 2014, much as the Nobel committee gave him an award for what he had "dun" before he "dun it"! FDR presided over the dreadful US economy, "chasing oil around the block weekly"for more than 9 years, inhibiting the recovery at every turn. But he gets no blame for the failure to recover! If a Republican cannot be saddled with the blame, then no one was to blame! It is pre ordained; that is how Goodwin and Brinkly will write the history.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 11 hours ago