In response to:
In my last years in business, I tried to start new employees in the warehouse and shipping and receiving where they could become familiar with the products. import-export laws and customers. Invariably, during the first thirty days the white guys would fail to show up at least one workday because their buddy's truck wouldn't start or they had to help their girlfriend move or they overslept and coming to work for only 6 or seven hours.was not worth the bother. Give me robots, Please! I am already familiar with young people who think like robots!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 17 hours ago