In response to:
In my last years in business, I tried to start new employees in the warehouse and shipping and receiving where they could become familiar with the products. import-export laws and customers. Invariably, during the first thirty days the white guys would fail to show up at least one workday because their buddy's truck wouldn't start or they had to help their girlfriend move or they overslept and coming to work for only 6 or seven hours.was not worth the bother. Give me robots, Please! I am already familiar with young people who think like robots!
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago