It's not surprising that Ryan, who got his start working for Jack Kemp and William Bennett at Empower America, sees the world this way. Though it's a total secret to members of the press and the Democratic Party, conservative intellectuals have been grappling with the problems of poverty in America for...
Rep. Paul Ryan noted that many voters "don't think or know that we have good ideas" on fighting poverty and "helping people move up the ladder of life." Mona, just how would people know the Republicans have good ideas? They never talk, except to each other, or listen to the establishment Republicans who's advice just cost Ryan the election. The first things Republican politicians have to admit is that their war plan is a loser! Look at Bob Dole, John McCain, and Romney/Ryan. If losing 3 out of 4 hasn't shown you that you have the wrong coach, then there is no hope for you! I can hardly get through a single hour of TV without the name Obama comming out of my TV set. I can't get through a day without seeing Obama's face!
The Republican Party is picking up the pieces. Speaking of the ticket's loss for the first time since the election, Rep. Paul Ryan noted that many voters "don't think or know that we have good ideas" on fighting poverty and "helping people move up the ladder of life."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago