PhillupSpace2 Wrote:23 hours ago (2:35 AM) "Military action" is a polite phrase for killing people. It would be nice to believe that this has some larger purpose than saving Barack Obama from political embarrassment (Sowell) Loyalty — that is the only reason Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) can imagine supporting President Obama’s Syria resolution. “If [Obama] gets saved at all, it’ll be because of loyalty of Democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage,” non-voting delegate Norton told the Bill Press Show Tuesday.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago