PhillupSpace2 Wrote:23 hours ago (2:35 AM) "Military action" is a polite phrase for killing people. It would be nice to believe that this has some larger purpose than saving Barack Obama from political embarrassment (Sowell) Loyalty — that is the only reason Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) can imagine supporting President Obama’s Syria resolution. “If [Obama] gets saved at all, it’ll be because of loyalty of Democrats. They just don’t want to see him shamed and humiliated on the national stage,” non-voting delegate Norton told the Bill Press Show Tuesday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago