Greg1084, I too wonder how many container ships are moored in Subic Bay doing nothing. Like Mojave, Roswell as well as various other Airports around the nation loaded with parked commercial airplanes, Subic is not on the radar of most of the world. I havn't been through there since Obama screwed things up but will check it out in the spring. The US Navy sure left them some great facilities to help them along. But, like most countries once controlled by the Spanish, it is screwed and will need another Blackjack Pershing to straighten it out again some day! The solution is to bury them with a pig!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 23 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014