Of all the misguided, corrupt and deranged ideas floating around inside the D.C. bubble, perhaps the single worst one is giving illegal aliens amnesty as part of some sort of attempt to capture the Hispanic vote. If the GOP were to pursue a policy that primarily benefits corrupt business owners, the government of Mexico, and Democrats at the expense of our country and our own base, we'd truly deserve the "Stupid Party" moniker that has so often been hung around our neck. This policy wouldn't be a calculated risk or even a longshot; it would be a game of Russian Roulette...
Our founding fathers gave us a Republic and feared Democracy. This last election gave us a brief glimpse of how Democracy will soon Kill our Republic. That election demonstrated how the least educated, least productive in our society can, by sheer numbers, dictate what type of Government, society and languagge we have. Just Numbers, that's all that's needed! If they were all illiterate, they could still do it! If they have the numbers, how do you prevent it? And, yet, you cannot build a country or society on poorly educated people in todays world. Even workers previously employed in industry are getting outdated without frequent schooling. Jobs cleaning motel rooms and picking crops will employ just so many.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014