Of all the misguided, corrupt and deranged ideas floating around inside the D.C. bubble, perhaps the single worst one is giving illegal aliens amnesty as part of some sort of attempt to capture the Hispanic vote. If the GOP were to pursue a policy that primarily benefits corrupt business owners, the government of Mexico, and Democrats at the expense of our country and our own base, we'd truly deserve the "Stupid Party" moniker that has so often been hung around our neck. This policy wouldn't be a calculated risk or even a longshot; it would be a game of Russian Roulette...
Our founding fathers gave us a Republic and feared Democracy. This last election gave us a brief glimpse of how Democracy will soon Kill our Republic. That election demonstrated how the least educated, least productive in our society can, by sheer numbers, dictate what type of Government, society and languagge we have. Just Numbers, that's all that's needed! If they were all illiterate, they could still do it! If they have the numbers, how do you prevent it? And, yet, you cannot build a country or society on poorly educated people in todays world. Even workers previously employed in industry are getting outdated without frequent schooling. Jobs cleaning motel rooms and picking crops will employ just so many.
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 16 hours ago