Of all the misguided, corrupt and deranged ideas floating around inside the D.C. bubble, perhaps the single worst one is giving illegal aliens amnesty as part of some sort of attempt to capture the Hispanic vote. If the GOP were to pursue a policy that primarily benefits corrupt business owners, the government of Mexico, and Democrats at the expense of our country and our own base, we'd truly deserve the "Stupid Party" moniker that has so often been hung around our neck. This policy wouldn't be a calculated risk or even a longshot; it would be a game of Russian Roulette...
Our founding fathers gave us a Republic and feared Democracy. This last election gave us a brief glimpse of how Democracy will soon Kill our Republic. That election demonstrated how the least educated, least productive in our society can, by sheer numbers, dictate what type of Government, society and languagge we have. Just Numbers, that's all that's needed! If they were all illiterate, they could still do it! If they have the numbers, how do you prevent it? And, yet, you cannot build a country or society on poorly educated people in todays world. Even workers previously employed in industry are getting outdated without frequent schooling. Jobs cleaning motel rooms and picking crops will employ just so many.
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 36 minutes ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 13 hours ago