Of all the misguided, corrupt and deranged ideas floating around inside the D.C. bubble, perhaps the single worst one is giving illegal aliens amnesty as part of some sort of attempt to capture the Hispanic vote. If the GOP were to pursue a policy that primarily benefits corrupt business owners, the government of Mexico, and Democrats at the expense of our country and our own base, we'd truly deserve the "Stupid Party" moniker that has so often been hung around our neck. This policy wouldn't be a calculated risk or even a longshot; it would be a game of Russian Roulette...
Our founding fathers gave us a Republic and feared Democracy. This last election gave us a brief glimpse of how Democracy will soon Kill our Republic. That election demonstrated how the least educated, least productive in our society can, by sheer numbers, dictate what type of Government, society and languagge we have. Just Numbers, that's all that's needed! If they were all illiterate, they could still do it! If they have the numbers, how do you prevent it? And, yet, you cannot build a country or society on poorly educated people in todays world. Even workers previously employed in industry are getting outdated without frequent schooling. Jobs cleaning motel rooms and picking crops will employ just so many.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago