It's hard to articulate your side of the story when those that control dissemination of that story to the overall populace don't tell it, and only tell the other side of the story. I honestly don't think the GOP has an articulation problem, they have a PR problem, and a worldview problem. Their PR differs from the worldview of the MSM, so their message gets muted and distored, so that the worldview of the MSM is the only thing that gets offered up to a gullible and ignorant populace.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DoD renames “unlawful combatants” in detainee manual to … Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Ohio Dem seeks to legislate triple pay for retail workers on holidays Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Should Boehner protest Obama’s amnesty order by refusing to invite him to deliver the State of the Union? Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Unity: Hagel firing brings consensus that Obama foreign policy is broken Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can defund Obama’s immigration order Noah Rothman 16 hours ago