The saddest part of all of this (including the libertarian comments) is that we are destroying ourselves from within. God's judgment is not a matter of "if", but of when. And those that think they are sitting on the fence and saying, "It's none of my business", and trying not to offend anyone don't even realize that they forgot about God. How do you think God feels about your lack of conviction on anything? This is pure secular humanism, where the opinions of men and people outweigh the authority and sovereignty of God. By surrendering your willingness to engage the sinner and to create a public debate on such issues has essentially given license to anything and everything, no matter how disgusting or degrading to society. Sadly, people aren't even asking, "would I want my children to see this filth?" anymore, mostly because people aren't even having children anymore. So long to the reverence of God, and the selfless caring of the Christian, and welcome the selfishness and avarice of the individual in the name of "tolerance".
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 4 hours ago