The saddest part of all of this (including the libertarian comments) is that we are destroying ourselves from within. God's judgment is not a matter of "if", but of when. And those that think they are sitting on the fence and saying, "It's none of my business", and trying not to offend anyone don't even realize that they forgot about God. How do you think God feels about your lack of conviction on anything? This is pure secular humanism, where the opinions of men and people outweigh the authority and sovereignty of God. By surrendering your willingness to engage the sinner and to create a public debate on such issues has essentially given license to anything and everything, no matter how disgusting or degrading to society. Sadly, people aren't even asking, "would I want my children to see this filth?" anymore, mostly because people aren't even having children anymore. So long to the reverence of God, and the selfless caring of the Christian, and welcome the selfishness and avarice of the individual in the name of "tolerance".
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 14 mins ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 55 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago