What is missing from this argument is the fact that the parents of most failing students in failing schools are MIA. Divorce and single parent households and the destruction of the traditional nuclear family have destroyed our schools and our nation. We have dumbed ourselves down to where people have a goal of getting through school as quickly as possible and learning as little as possible. We've got all this technology and tools to learn with, but more people are functionally illiterate today than ever.
- Carly Fiorina, 2016 Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Why are we disclosing political donations? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Journalist on CNN: Hey, don’t we have a responsibility not to offend Kim Jong Un? Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Secret Service: We’re gonna need a bigger fence Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- The next Michael Brown Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago