After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
Ah, I see intelligent light in the room. Someone else has seen 2016 I take it?
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 29 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago