There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
TOTAL FRAUD EVERYWHERE. More people need to start blogging, facebooking, utubing this and maybe it will go viral/escalate to point the SCOTUS cannot ignore it!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 12 hours ago