Absolutely--I've been saying that for some time. Besides Eleanor32's good reasons for returning the minmum age to 21, there is fact that a large proportion of 18-20 year olds are in college and under the influence of the radical leftist culture of indoctrination that exists there. They enter this culture primed by previous schooling to embrace this ideology and mostly lacking adequate intellectual resources (truthful civics and history classes) to stand against it. Take away this "youth vote" and Obama wouldn't have had even a first term in office.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 12 hours ago