Absolutely--I've been saying that for some time. Besides Eleanor32's good reasons for returning the minmum age to 21, there is fact that a large proportion of 18-20 year olds are in college and under the influence of the radical leftist culture of indoctrination that exists there. They enter this culture primed by previous schooling to embrace this ideology and mostly lacking adequate intellectual resources (truthful civics and history classes) to stand against it. Take away this "youth vote" and Obama wouldn't have had even a first term in office.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago