Absolutely--I've been saying that for some time. Besides Eleanor32's good reasons for returning the minmum age to 21, there is fact that a large proportion of 18-20 year olds are in college and under the influence of the radical leftist culture of indoctrination that exists there. They enter this culture primed by previous schooling to embrace this ideology and mostly lacking adequate intellectual resources (truthful civics and history classes) to stand against it. Take away this "youth vote" and Obama wouldn't have had even a first term in office.
If the five stages of grief for losing a loved one are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, then the five stages for Republicans who just lost the presidential election must be denial, shock, analysis, depression and blaming fellow party members for being too whatever. The intense debate has begun among party thinkers over how we could possibly have lost two elections in a row to the most radical leftist...
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago