Collective bargaining, especially when it comes to teachers and teachers unions has become increasingly dangerous to states and their taxpayers. Consistently we see collective bargaining awarding state and local employees total compensation packages that far outstrip those found in the private sector (http://bit.ly/pZofYR). And when it comes to schools we’re not seeing much bang for our buck, and as a result, we continue to lose confidence in public schools despite putting more and more money into it (http://bit.ly/LmszmU).
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago