Collective bargaining, especially when it comes to teachers and teachers unions has become increasingly dangerous to states and their taxpayers. Consistently we see collective bargaining awarding state and local employees total compensation packages that far outstrip those found in the private sector (http://bit.ly/pZofYR). And when it comes to schools we’re not seeing much bang for our buck, and as a result, we continue to lose confidence in public schools despite putting more and more money into it (http://bit.ly/LmszmU).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago