While I was engaged in a very heated radio debate just the other day, my opponent nonchalantly stated, “Cyprus, I could care less about them. They have a population of fewer than one million people and their problem involves fewer than 10 billion euros, so what’s the big deal?” The difficulty of debating a Kool-Aid drinking, emotion-not-facts-spouting-liberal is that it’s much like herding cats. In fact, cats are much easier to contain than liberals, therefore I should probably equate the nature of our discussion by comparing it to picking up liquid mercury with your bare hands. Needless to say, I...
Are you tired of politicians ramming the agenda of amnesty, massive debt spending, and revoking our God given right to bear arms? Check out (see below): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 11 hours ago