While I was engaged in a very heated radio debate just the other day, my opponent nonchalantly stated, “Cyprus, I could care less about them. They have a population of fewer than one million people and their problem involves fewer than 10 billion euros, so what’s the big deal?” The difficulty of debating a Kool-Aid drinking, emotion-not-facts-spouting-liberal is that it’s much like herding cats. In fact, cats are much easier to contain than liberals, therefore I should probably equate the nature of our discussion by comparing it to picking up liquid mercury with your bare hands. Needless to say, I...
Are you tired of politicians ramming the agenda of amnesty, massive debt spending, and revoking our God given right to bear arms? Check out (see below): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago