In the wake of the Newtown massacre, New York became the first state to pass new control laws. Gov. Cuomo wanted to do something—and quickly. So, one month after the tragedy in Connecticut, New Yorkers found their Second Amendment rights further constrained by a slew of new laws. But as the saying goes, haste makes waste. First they forgot to exempt law enforcement from their new ban on high-capacity magazines, and now, Cuomo realized he forgot about his Hollywood friends. The state is seeking to provide a special exemption to ensure “movie...
In response to:
What is wrong with asking you to show proof that you are who you say you are and that you live in the district in which you are voting in. Oh wait, I know. It helps prevent voter fraud. We can't have that. Not a single liberal would ever get elected again. And there are background checks before you can purchase a firearm. You just seem a little stupid to me.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago