The man, Adam Smith, who berated a Chick-fil-a employee in Tucson, Ariz. is probably regretting the fact that he recorded the encounter and posted it on You Tube -- whether or not he feels sorry about doing it is another story. The original post, “Reduce $’s to Chick-Fil-A’s Hate Groups” was removed, but not before others were able to copy and repost it. After going viral, the medical supplies manufacturer Vante, where Smith was the CFO/treasurer, fired him.
On Thursday, Katie brought you the story but here’s the video again:
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago