The four state department officials reported to have "resigned effective immediately" or been "relieved of their responsibilities" in the wake of the State Department internal analysis on the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya aren't going away after all.
The New York Post is reporting that the highest ranking of the group, Assitant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, is "just switching desks" within the State Department. The other three are on "administrative leave and are expected back" on the job.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die by lethal injection in botched execution Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS reportedly orders women and girls of Mosul to undergo ‘genital mutilation’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- WaPo editorial: Why is the world ignoring Hamas’ depravity? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uncommon courage: Jeb Bush finally weighs in on the border crisis Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- FAA, EASA reauthorize operations at Tel Aviv for Western airlines Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago