The four state department officials reported to have "resigned effective immediately" or been "relieved of their responsibilities" in the wake of the State Department internal analysis on the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya aren't going away after all.
The New York Post is reporting that the highest ranking of the group, Assitant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, is "just switching desks" within the State Department. The other three are on "administrative leave and are expected back" on the job.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 13 hours ago