The four state department officials reported to have "resigned effective immediately" or been "relieved of their responsibilities" in the wake of the State Department internal analysis on the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya aren't going away after all.
The New York Post is reporting that the highest ranking of the group, Assitant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, is "just switching desks" within the State Department. The other three are on "administrative leave and are expected back" on the job.
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago