The four state department officials reported to have "resigned effective immediately" or been "relieved of their responsibilities" in the wake of the State Department internal analysis on the U.S. Consulate attack in Benghazi, Libya aren't going away after all.
The New York Post is reporting that the highest ranking of the group, Assitant Secretary of State Eric Boswell, is "just switching desks" within the State Department. The other three are on "administrative leave and are expected back" on the job.
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 14 mins ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Wendy Davis: Would Greg Abbott, who, by the way, is in an interracial marriage, defend a ban on interracial marriage? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 3 hours ago