We've been through this before, but here we are again. An "objective" reporter was caught on a hot mic today before a Romney event saying, "40 percent chance he'll [Romney] say something stupid." The Huffington Post's Jon Ward posted the following on his Twitter feed:
No surprise, the reporter caught on the feed was Buzz Feed's McKay Coppins. At least he was willing to fess up. Notice him trying to cover for his comments by applauding Romney for the way he handled the event.
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 3 hours ago