You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
1 Reason for Final Weekend Optimism (for Obama): The Electoral College. You cite 2 sources, one feeling optimistic about FL, CO, VA and one pessimistic. Let's cherry pick, as this whole article does, and only agree with the optimist. Give Romney FL, CO, VA. Obama only needs IA, NV, and OH to win anyways, nevermind that the latest trends in the polls show Obama leading in CO and VA, but for the benefit of the doubt have FL, where aside from Mason Dixon, polls show Obama regaining the lead there too.
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 42 mins ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest-hosting for Hugh Hewitt! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- AP: CIA given stand-down order in Europe Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 3 hours ago