Credible sources tell me that Sen. Wendy Davis will run for Governor in 2014 and not seek reelection to Texas Senate District 10. It will set up a high stakes match-up...
Let's not run a headline about a Democrat One-Note Wonder who lost the abortion vote in Texas in 2014 like she'd Hillary Clinton running in New York.
It's no surprise pro-abortion Texas Senator Wendy Davis has her eye set on higher office. After all, she has the backing of the influential pro-abortion machine which helped get President Obama re-elected in 2012. According to lobbyist Robert Miller, Davis is prepping for a run to become the governor of Texas, following in the footsteps of former Governor Ann Richards, mother of Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards.
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago