If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago