If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 13 hours ago