If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 14 hours ago