If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014