If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 37 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago