If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago