If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
These MSNBC cheerleaders aren't being naive; they aren't just incompetent; they’re complicit. They KNOW of the many voter fraud issues all over the country and expect to be able to use all these slimy tricks to "win" elections. There is nothing more important to liberals that taking down America and forming another failed Socialist state like most of Europe and the South America. Not even the law can be allowed to slow their march to financial failure and enslavement of the population.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago