I'm so ashamed of these speakers and their audience. Why are they acting as though the Governor is the source of all their problems, when the greed and absolute lack of business and finance sense of the Union leaders, is closing companies and corporations all over this country. What the Governor has decided is that all people have a right to work, whether they join a Union or not. Follow the money folks, because these thug tactics show how scared you are of losing your outrageous pay checks to people who'll do a better job for less.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago