It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
DB07, I am not sure if you are a 5 year old child, but the arguments you are using certainly indicate that.
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Good news: Amnesty quarterback Chuck Schumer gives Lindsey Graham, Jeff Flake a “pass” to oppose benefits for illegals Allahpundit 5 minutes ago
- Progress? Journalists notice “shifting” White House account of IRS scandal Ed Morrissey 45 minutes ago
- Yet another union boss takes umbrage with ObamaCare Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Hume, Robinson, Powers agree: DoJ investigation of Rosen crosses a big line Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ft. Hood shooter still drawing salary – $278,000 and counting Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chinese breach of Google in 2010 exposed counter-espionage data Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago