It is perhaps not accidental that the State Department cites the need to complete the investigation as an excuse to stay silent on...
DB07, I am not sure if you are a 5 year old child, but the arguments you are using certainly indicate that.
We're now entering the fourth week of the "CSI: Benghazi" hostage crisis. That's how long an FBI forensic team has been trying to gain access in Libya to what the State Department still calls a crime scene -- the Obama administration's preferred term for the location of the first assassination of a U.S. ambassador since 1979 and the first successful al-Qaeda-backed attack on U.S. soil since the 9/11 strikes. (Our embassies and consulates are sovereign U.S. territory.)
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago