In the fourth quarter of 2012, the CBO estimates, stimulus effects caused between 100,000 and 800,000 people to be employed over what would have happened absent the stimulus. By the end of 2013, the CBO's low-end estimate shows that the stimulus'...
It's perfectly clear to those that read the earlier post... You must have just come in from Happy Hour...
The Congressional Budget Office today released its update to its estimates of the effects of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - popularly known as President Obama's stimulus program. The CBO estimates that more than 90% of the stimulus' impact has been felt by now, and that its greatest effect was felt in the middle of 2010.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago