In the fourth quarter of 2012, the CBO estimates, stimulus effects caused between 100,000 and 800,000 people to be employed over what would have happened absent the stimulus. By the end of 2013, the CBO's low-end estimate shows that the stimulus'...
It's perfectly clear to those that read the earlier post... You must have just come in from Happy Hour...
The Congressional Budget Office today released its update to its estimates of the effects of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - popularly known as President Obama's stimulus program. The CBO estimates that more than 90% of the stimulus' impact has been felt by now, and that its greatest effect was felt in the middle of 2010.
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago