The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Govt Control, that's how. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it's Tyranny. The FDA is for the most part, Tyranny. They are allowing food to be poisoned for slow death. They are complicit in outlawing inexpensive cures because Big Pharma owns them. Allopathic Medicine kills about 400,000 people a year. (some studies show 800k). The Paradigm is broken. Just like Chicago. The values for life are gone. No law or Govt can fix that.
- Will Grimes ever give us a straight answer? Matt Vespa 22 mins ago
- Victory! Boys born as boys can shower with girls in Kentucky school Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Prosecutor: Suspect in Oklahoma beheading uttered Arabic words during attack Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago