The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Govt Control, that's how. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it's Tyranny. The FDA is for the most part, Tyranny. They are allowing food to be poisoned for slow death. They are complicit in outlawing inexpensive cures because Big Pharma owns them. Allopathic Medicine kills about 400,000 people a year. (some studies show 800k). The Paradigm is broken. Just like Chicago. The values for life are gone. No law or Govt can fix that.
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 19 mins ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 59 mins ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago