The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Govt Control, that's how. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it's Tyranny. The FDA is for the most part, Tyranny. They are allowing food to be poisoned for slow death. They are complicit in outlawing inexpensive cures because Big Pharma owns them. Allopathic Medicine kills about 400,000 people a year. (some studies show 800k). The Paradigm is broken. Just like Chicago. The values for life are gone. No law or Govt can fix that.
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago