The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Govt Control, that's how. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it's Tyranny. The FDA is for the most part, Tyranny. They are allowing food to be poisoned for slow death. They are complicit in outlawing inexpensive cures because Big Pharma owns them. Allopathic Medicine kills about 400,000 people a year. (some studies show 800k). The Paradigm is broken. Just like Chicago. The values for life are gone. No law or Govt can fix that.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago