The proposed regulation would require store owners to label prepared, unpackaged foods found in salad bars and food bars, soups and bakery items. Erik Lieberman, regulatory counsel at the Food Marketing Institute, said testing foods for nutritional data will require either expensive software or even more costly off-site laboratory assessments.
Lieberman said failure to get it right comes with...
In response to:
Govt Control, that's how. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it's Tyranny. The FDA is for the most part, Tyranny. They are allowing food to be poisoned for slow death. They are complicit in outlawing inexpensive cures because Big Pharma owns them. Allopathic Medicine kills about 400,000 people a year. (some studies show 800k). The Paradigm is broken. Just like Chicago. The values for life are gone. No law or Govt can fix that.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 4 hours ago