Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 31 mins ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago