Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
Are we ever going to hear from the 30 that survived the attack?
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago