Please be careful, friends--that first sentence is an oversimplification (while I do agree that Britain's gun laws are restrictive in the extreme!). I'm a pro-2nd amendment American living in Britain, and I continually hope, especially at these times when there's so much intense public debate, that my fellow Americans (particularly conservatives) won't fall into the trap of misrepresentation, even in small degrees or by accident. Many folks from both sides of the pond do it all the time.. then again, many liberals have demonstrated that the truth doesn't matter to them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014