Please be careful, friends--that first sentence is an oversimplification (while I do agree that Britain's gun laws are restrictive in the extreme!). I'm a pro-2nd amendment American living in Britain, and I continually hope, especially at these times when there's so much intense public debate, that my fellow Americans (particularly conservatives) won't fall into the trap of misrepresentation, even in small degrees or by accident. Many folks from both sides of the pond do it all the time.. then again, many liberals have demonstrated that the truth doesn't matter to them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 9 hours ago