In response to:
"It takes time"? What are all the federal employees at the DOJ doing? If Eric Holder took this seriously, he could make it happen: "Everyone, stop what you're doing and dig up those subpoenaed documents." And, this is the digital age. Shouldn't all this information be on a hard-drive somewhere? It's not like they have to send a team of people into a file warehouse to search for these documents by hand!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago