In response to:
"It takes time"? What are all the federal employees at the DOJ doing? If Eric Holder took this seriously, he could make it happen: "Everyone, stop what you're doing and dig up those subpoenaed documents." And, this is the digital age. Shouldn't all this information be on a hard-drive somewhere? It's not like they have to send a team of people into a file warehouse to search for these documents by hand!
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014