In response to:
"It takes time"? What are all the federal employees at the DOJ doing? If Eric Holder took this seriously, he could make it happen: "Everyone, stop what you're doing and dig up those subpoenaed documents." And, this is the digital age. Shouldn't all this information be on a hard-drive somewhere? It's not like they have to send a team of people into a file warehouse to search for these documents by hand!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 12 hours ago