In response to:
"It takes time"? What are all the federal employees at the DOJ doing? If Eric Holder took this seriously, he could make it happen: "Everyone, stop what you're doing and dig up those subpoenaed documents." And, this is the digital age. Shouldn't all this information be on a hard-drive somewhere? It's not like they have to send a team of people into a file warehouse to search for these documents by hand!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago