In response to:
Most derision of Sarah Palin consists of, "She's an idiot, she's dumb, she's stupid." We are all free to disagree with one another in this country, so if you think she's wrong, that's fine; but she's not stupid because she's conservative. Calling names doesn't engage, much less derail, a person's ideas.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago