Piers Morgan doesn't even realize that, coming from Britain, his perspective on guns is based on a completely different cultural paradigm. He just sounds like meddler when he speaks on these things; not that people from other countries shouldn't be allowed to express opinions on events in America...but they ought to be informed opinions. He, and many others (including Americans) who don't understand the political philosophy behind the second amendment can't be said to properly have considered it, and therefore cannot possibly have a valid criticism or counter-argument. Also, many would be shocked to consider that so many ideas of the Revolution had their bases in English Common Law. Eek, to think of the gap now!
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 7 hours ago