Piers Morgan doesn't even realize that, coming from Britain, his perspective on guns is based on a completely different cultural paradigm. He just sounds like meddler when he speaks on these things; not that people from other countries shouldn't be allowed to express opinions on events in America...but they ought to be informed opinions. He, and many others (including Americans) who don't understand the political philosophy behind the second amendment can't be said to properly have considered it, and therefore cannot possibly have a valid criticism or counter-argument. Also, many would be shocked to consider that so many ideas of the Revolution had their bases in English Common Law. Eek, to think of the gap now!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago