Piers Morgan doesn't even realize that, coming from Britain, his perspective on guns is based on a completely different cultural paradigm. He just sounds like meddler when he speaks on these things; not that people from other countries shouldn't be allowed to express opinions on events in America...but they ought to be informed opinions. He, and many others (including Americans) who don't understand the political philosophy behind the second amendment can't be said to properly have considered it, and therefore cannot possibly have a valid criticism or counter-argument. Also, many would be shocked to consider that so many ideas of the Revolution had their bases in English Common Law. Eek, to think of the gap now!
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago