Piers Morgan doesn't even realize that, coming from Britain, his perspective on guns is based on a completely different cultural paradigm. He just sounds like meddler when he speaks on these things; not that people from other countries shouldn't be allowed to express opinions on events in America...but they ought to be informed opinions. He, and many others (including Americans) who don't understand the political philosophy behind the second amendment can't be said to properly have considered it, and therefore cannot possibly have a valid criticism or counter-argument. Also, many would be shocked to consider that so many ideas of the Revolution had their bases in English Common Law. Eek, to think of the gap now!
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago