Please be careful, friends--that first sentence is an oversimplification (while I do agree that Britain's gun laws are restrictive in the extreme!). I'm a pro-2nd amendment American living in Britain, and I continually hope, especially at these times when there's so much intense public debate, that my fellow Americans (particularly conservatives) won't fall into the trap of misrepresentation, even in small degrees or by accident. Many folks from both sides of the pond do it all the time.. then again, many liberals have demonstrated that the truth doesn't matter to them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago