Please be careful, friends--that first sentence is an oversimplification (while I do agree that Britain's gun laws are restrictive in the extreme!). I'm a pro-2nd amendment American living in Britain, and I continually hope, especially at these times when there's so much intense public debate, that my fellow Americans (particularly conservatives) won't fall into the trap of misrepresentation, even in small degrees or by accident. Many folks from both sides of the pond do it all the time.. then again, many liberals have demonstrated that the truth doesn't matter to them.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago