Please be careful, friends--that first sentence is an oversimplification (while I do agree that Britain's gun laws are restrictive in the extreme!). I'm a pro-2nd amendment American living in Britain, and I continually hope, especially at these times when there's so much intense public debate, that my fellow Americans (particularly conservatives) won't fall into the trap of misrepresentation, even in small degrees or by accident. Many folks from both sides of the pond do it all the time.. then again, many liberals have demonstrated that the truth doesn't matter to them.
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 12 hours ago