After the test, Pyongyang announced that despite tightened United Nations sanctions that theoretically went into force last month, its latest nuclear test bolstered its defenses against U.S. "hostility." In a lengthy broadcast on the communist dictatorship's...
Dynarider - you just wrote - "Prelude to WWIII". Obviously, you are not a student of history.
WASHINGTON -- Last year, the Obama administration announced to the world that it was planning to pursue a new Asia/Pacific-oriented national security strategy. Since then, North Korea has countered with a strategy of its own. In December, Pyongyang successfully launched a multistage intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying a warhead-sized payload to the U.S. mainland. On Feb. 12, the North Koreans tested an improved-design nuclear weapon.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago