The election was more than a month ago and many in Washington and around the country are still scrambling to break out their divining rods and polish off their crystal balls. There are still many unanswered questions about the direction of President Obama’s next term, particularly how it will govern on energy policy. Will the President embrace the economic engine of energy production, or will he side with the climate change lobby and move to support a cap and trade program like the one California just put into place? Based on the campaign rhetoric of the last year, it’s hard to...
Amazing how little amatuers understand about energy, pipeline systems, and economics. No wonder we are in the plight we are in. Thanks tor your complete lack of knowledge our country will likely experience decline at a faster and faster rate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Awesome. Scammers faking disabilities to cut lines Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s Morehouse address: The good, the bad, and the pot Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- “Experienced Democrats” whispering that it might be time for Holder to go Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obamacare supporter shocked that employers moving to bare bones coverage Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New MSNBC theory: Maybe the IRS commissioner appointed by Bush targeted tea partiers because they’re a threat to the GOP Allahpundit 8 hours ago