I can't quite decide which element of this video is most galling. Is it that a CNN and MSNBC regular decided to bring a camera crew along to capture her criminal act for posterity? Or could it be that this one-time Reuters "journalist" clearly has absolutely no concept of what "freedom of speech" actually means? Perhaps it's the equation of support for Israel and opposition to violent jihad with "racism." Tough call. I am, however, confident about the best part of this clip: The moment when the obnoxious, unhinged, aggressively ignorant Leftist gets dragged away in handcuffs as passers-by...
In response to:
A 1998 memo written by al-Qaida military chief Mohammed Atef reveals that Osama bin Laden’s group had detailed knowledge of negotiations that were taking place between Afghanistan’s ruling Taliban and American government and business leaders over plans for a U.S. oil and gas pipeline across that Central Asian country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago