I can't quite decide which element of this video is most galling. Is it that a CNN and MSNBC regular decided to bring a camera crew along to capture her criminal act for posterity? Or could it be that this one-time Reuters "journalist" clearly has absolutely no concept of what "freedom of speech" actually means? Perhaps it's the equation of support for Israel and opposition to violent jihad with "racism." Tough call. I am, however, confident about the best part of this clip: The moment when the obnoxious, unhinged, aggressively ignorant Leftist gets dragged away in handcuffs as passers-by...
In response to:
I thought the 9-11 terrorists were Saudis? How in the world could we be friends with a country that attacked us?
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago