CNN host Soledad O'Brien got a big dose of Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu this morning. When discussing the differences between Obama's gutting of Medicare and the Romney/Ryan plan for Medicare, Sununu told O'Brien to put an Obama bumper sticker on her forehead when she discusses the issue. Sununu obviously thought O'Brien was doing nothing but parroting Obamam campaign talking points on the subject.
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago