As part of our October issue, Townhall provided an in-depth look at the man currently running for vice president of the United States. We talked to his colleagues, people from his home state of Wisconsin, and policy and polling experts to dissect everything from Ryan's record in Congress to how he affects November's electoral map to his interests away from...
In response to:
White House spokesperson: "The President and Vice President did not indicate in the affirmative and not necessarily the negative that some out of context phrasing of a general discussion on a broad range of topics including the 5 trillion dollars that Gov. Romney wants to give to billionaires in any way indicates the reflection of what it is the President has been telling the American People for years now about our future in terms of describing the Governor's actual personality traits." Jake Tapper: "What the hell did you just say?" WHSP: "I think we've been over this Jake. And the President is quite clear and the VP is a strong advocate of what we've been talking about during this campaign. Let's move on."
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago