California is "lost" for exactly that reason. Public workers unions finance the political hacks. Political hacks funnel taxpayer funds to the public workers unions. Death spiral. I moved out of California in 2012. Should have done it years ago, but I was hopeful for too long that "things could be turned around." They'll only turn around when California looks like Detroit, 'cause the hack politicians and union thugs still have more money they can steal.
- What if North Korea didn’t hack Sony? Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- After funeral, as NYPD returns to work, problems await Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Hot Air’s top 50 posts in 2014: 41-50 Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Politico: Why won’t Republicans talk about race as much as Democrats? Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- CFR chief: Next, let’s do regime change in North Korea Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago