In response to:
Although I dispise the government adding new laws that make money for them, this is one that I really agree with. I have had too many cars coming at me in MY lane in the past couple of years and really don't want to be the first one to a head on crash. I liked driving in Wyoming where texting while driving is banned as I didn't have that problem. People are bad enough drivers as it is without adding texting to their 1 track minds.
- Is Rubio’s moment coming or has it already passed? Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Google may be the sole remaining superpower Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Huckabee calls for Supreme Court term limits Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Robert Reich: A few hundred Westerners joining ISIS ‘not a big deal’ Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Peace on Earth: Saudis won’t rule out building nukes. Oh, and we’re negotiating for Iran. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Marco’s moment: Likely mid-April campaign will launch in the shadow of global instability Noah Rothman 8 hours ago