I don't care which side of the ACA debate you are on. It was irresponsible for congress to pass this legislation without a proper review of the document. Any congressmen or woman, or senator that voted for any bill, especially as large as this one should lose their job if they did not read or at least peruse the bill before voting for it. THAT IS THEIR JOB.
- GQ has trouble finding crazy Democrats Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter is “gender assigned” at 8 years old Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NFL Week 17 open thread Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Luke 2:22–40 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Film review: The Interview Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 9 hours ago