I don't care which side of the ACA debate you are on. It was irresponsible for congress to pass this legislation without a proper review of the document. Any congressmen or woman, or senator that voted for any bill, especially as large as this one should lose their job if they did not read or at least peruse the bill before voting for it. THAT IS THEIR JOB.
- Seattle government now going through citizens’ trash for public shaming, revenue Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Alabama chief justice: I refuse to enforce this federal court ruling legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: The freaky deaky “this dude will put six arrows in you before you can even move, bro” clip Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Russia’s act of war against the United States Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Video: MSNBC anchor’s war on English language achieves new level of brutality Guy Benson 4 hours ago