I don't care which side of the ACA debate you are on. It was irresponsible for congress to pass this legislation without a proper review of the document. Any congressmen or woman, or senator that voted for any bill, especially as large as this one should lose their job if they did not read or at least peruse the bill before voting for it. THAT IS THEIR JOB.
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 14 minutes ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 12 hours ago