I don't care which side of the ACA debate you are on. It was irresponsible for congress to pass this legislation without a proper review of the document. Any congressmen or woman, or senator that voted for any bill, especially as large as this one should lose their job if they did not read or at least peruse the bill before voting for it. THAT IS THEIR JOB.
- Shaheen approves of Obama except when she doesn’t Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 12 hours ago