It amazes me how the real world (ie not academic nor governmental) can get along quite well with racial differences. We work together, play together, date together, and live together with few problems. Those in the un-real world have the problems.
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 56 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago