Getting in President Obama's way has been the top priority for Republicans in Congress since day one. But now they've gone too far.
They've been caught red-handed making up so-called 'scandals' out of thin air to stir up false rumors of vast 'cover-ups' happening in the White House.
Did they find a single shred of evidence to back up their outrageous claims? No.
In response to:
Just wait until the real truth about Bengazi comes out. The scandel is really that obama planned it out with others. The US ambassador was supposed to get kidnapped and then traded for the blind sheik. This would get the blind skeik (World trade center bombing leader) out of our jail. Obama would be a hero.
Friday afternoon, the Democratic National Committee sent out an official email accusing Republicans of "making up so-called scandals," doctoring emails and stirring up "false rumors" about White House cover-ups.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 6 hours ago